GetResponse claim to be the easiest newsletter tool available, with a tonne of pro features. This is a big claim, with such a suite of innovative features and especially as their prices are so competitive.
That said – Let’s break down the PROS and CONS. We invite you to check out below details, add your comments and record your rating.
Overview of GetResponse
GetResponse is a popular complete easy email marketing solution. The sign-up is simple and to start, you don’t need a technology background! It allow you to create beautiful emails that are optimized on any device, enabling your campaigns to reach more people and helps in converting leads to buying customers.
For those who are new to the email marketing business, the platform provides webinars for added information, better strategies, and effective implementation of campaigns. GetResponse also comes with 500+ professionally designed email templates that you can pick instantly to help you get started.
[su_tabs style=”default” active=”1″ vertical=”no” class=””]
[su_tab title=”Quick Summary” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
[su_heading size=”21″ margin=”1″] [su_row class=””] [su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””]PROS
Full-featured 30-day trial,
Best Intelligent list automation,
Contact import integration
and Easy-to-use tracking tool.
[/su_column][su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””]CONS
No refunds, even
on annual plans,
Somewhat dated templates.
[/su_column][su_column size=”1/3″ center=”no” class=””]BOTTOM LINE
Easy to use and offers a variety of advanced features that you can try for free, including Salesforce integration and flexible autoresponders.[/su_column]
[/su_row] [/su_heading][/su_tab][su_tab title=”Profile” disabled=”no” anchor=”Profile” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
[su_heading size=”21″ margin=”1″] [su_row class=””] [su_column size=”1/1″ center=”no” class=””]
|Headquarters:||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|Key people:||Simon Grabowski (Founder CEO)|
|References:||crunchbase.com ; PCMag;|
[/su_column] [/su_row] [/su_heading][/su_tab]
[su_tab title=”Description” disabled=”no” anchor=”” url=”” target=”blank” class=””]
What is GetResponse?
It’s a popular complete email marketing solution with a suite of innovative features including drag-and-drop email and landing page creator, a smart list import, advanced email intelligence feature with automation and analytics enabling to maximize the impact of campaigns. Its user-friendly interface with 99.5% deliverability and 5-star Customer Service.
The headquarter is a Polish-based company’s global servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month!
GetResponse Email Marketing Packages:
GetResponse provides a useful 30-day free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts (doesn’t require a credit card to sign up) in addition of four flexible pricing options with no contracts and no obligations. Each package is designed to serve a certain number of email contacts.
|Email-$15/month:||Up to 1,000 contacts, Email marketing, Autoresponders, Landing pages (Basic) and 1 user.|
|Pro-$49/month:||Up to 5,000 contacts, Email marketing, Autoresponders, Landing pages (Advanced), 3 user, Webinars (100 attendees) and CRM.|
|Max-$165/month::||Up to 10,000 contacts, All Pro features, Custom DKIM, Salesforce integration, 5 user, Webinars (500 attendees) and CRM.|
|Enterprise-$1,199/month:||Up to 100,000+ contacts, All Max features, Account manager, Custom DKIM, 10 user, Dedicated infrastructure, Dedicated IP address, Max mailout performance, Deliverability consulting.|
GetResponse is frequently adding features and we list the following:
- Email Creator: Beautiful design and mobile-responsive email templates
- Marketing Automation: Use analytics, A/B Testing and track subscriber behaviors in real time.
- Forms & Landing page creation: Drag and drop creator, 100% responsive and 150 templates.
- Webinars: You can host training, product announcements, Demos,..
- CRM: Create customizable, drag-and- drop sales pipelines to nurture your leads and turn them into repeat customers.
- Email Intelligence, List Booster, Inbox Preview,..
GetResponse Other Elements:
- GetResponse offers several ways to build a subscriber list including to import contacts from third-party address books.
- They provide an Email Creator Tool with templates and an HTML tool to create campaigns, preview newsletters to see how it looks in a number of browsers, email programs, and mobile devices and Once done, you’ll receive a spam score to help clean emails to be complied with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
- GetResponse also has a Perfect Timing feature: Newsletter can be sent right away, scheduled, or even use Time Travel to be delivered to recipients based on their local time and/or based on certain factors, including a subscriber’s birthday, a confirmation of a profile change, or any other specific data you’ve collected.
- GetResponse has a simple tracking tool, which includes Google Analytics (GA) integration and all campaigns presented on one page. No refresh button so in order to update the report we need to refresh the browser.
- Help & Support: GetResponse has a comprehensive Help section in addition of email and phone support as well as 24/7 support via LiveChat. Unfortunately, phone support is available only on weekdays from 9AM to 5PM.
Overall, GetResponse offers a great user experience and great third-party integration, managing to provide both the features and ease-of-use. We also noted the great automation mechanisms for list management. While the editor can be a little fiddly when performing certain tasks, and the templates look a little dated, they’re responsive and still good enough to create something useful. And, of course, all templates are responsive, which means you’re good to go on mobile, too.
With its long list of powerful features like landing pages and now even webinars, GetResponse is doing quite a few things right, it’s definitely versatile enough to perform almost everything you’d need for your personal or business needs.
Disclosure – All data & opinion mentioned on this review are based on either my experience as a paying customer or based on a summary of other reviews referenced in Profile section.
We hope this article helped you have a clear idea about GetResponse.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our News Letter,
You can also find share on Social Network.
[su_divider top=”no” style=”double”][su_row class=””][su_column size=”1/1″ center=”no” class=””]
[su_carousel source=”taxonomy: category/41″ limit=”10″ link=”post” target=”blank” pages=”yes” autoplay=”0″ items=”4″]
[/su_column][/su_row] [su_divider top=”no” style=”double”][su_row class=””]